Sign in to follow this  

Video from Manastash TT ride (finally!)

Thanx OB.. Another cool video added to my clip collection. Had no problem viewing it. Actually, double clicking it brought up my Windows Media Player (Version 10) Did I see Funny Rocks or Moon Rocks in that clip?

Yes, one or the other, you would have to ask someone who actually knows the area which one. GREAT trials play area!

Glad you liked the video. That was actally my first project with Sony Vegas. It's very powerful, yet easy to learn and use. I have barely scratched the surface of it's capabilities.

Saturday... :cry: Sounding pretty good to me! :cry:

cool vid ob. 34mb is a reasonable size for that length video, did you just have to use the divx codec to get it compressed to that size?

Yep. DivX took the finished product from 300MB to around 30. You can definitely see and hear the difference in quality too, but that's the breaks.

Did I see Funny Rocks or Moon Rocks in that clip?

I think that was Funny Rocks that Nick was riding on. The Moon Rocks are four times the size of the Funny Rocks. I hope we can make a trip to them both before the snow gets here. We could play there on the trials bikes for an entire day.

I guess xVid is the new latest and greatest compression scheme. I was going to use it on my latest vid, but time became and issue, so I just squashed it into Windows Media format.