Sign in to follow this  

The last dusty Saturday in NorCal? Cause SUNDAY IT"S RAIN!!

Suppose to get some rain Mon-Wed.....Could it be that this will be the last dusty weekend of the summer of 2004?

:cry::lol::cry::lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol:

That may have been last weekend, for today's forecast is calling for rain on Sunday.

Yahoo weather says occasional showers starting Sunday. :cry: I just hope it's not pouring. I need to go RIDE.

I sure do hope this is the last dusty weekend. I just picked up a new bike and I NEED to go riding (contarary to what my wife says). Unfortunatly I can't go riding this weekend though. :cry: Maybe next!!!!

mines on...after 3 races almost time for another.... if its actually gets muddy proly can get about 5 races out of it..... :cry:

so..... Now that the GT trail work day is posponed - what am i gonna do Saturday - ride smoky/dusty GT - see zekedawg if he made it....or wander over to prarie city and play ride for half day.

sunday looks like elkins flat in da rain :cry:

what's the plan?

How is the smoke at GT and Elkins? I'm guessin' it's pretty bad. :cry: Is it rideable without SCUBA gear? :cry:

Now that all the body parts are operating and the healing is complete I'm ready to ride again. Bob, let me know where and when for Sunday. :cry:

I'm meeting some Polka Dots up at elkins about 9am, but only if its raining in the morning........if sunday's rain is light and later in the day then I'm not up for more elkins dust......and I'll probably just go to prarie city. maybe next weekend is the better one to plan ride days for. or maybe go up and ride sunday afternoon in rain......? tends to amke Fh greasy that first rain,...but I'll know more by Sat night.....pretty sure Im gonna go up to GT sat tomrrow moring and hook up with zekedawg at mace mills about 8am

Bob, so what happened to the whatchamacallit enduro? Give up just like that?? You bored or what?? Saw all your deles on that post.

"Keep your posts simple".

Someone told me that a while back, was good advice..

See you later, dude...

How is the smoke at GT and Elkins? I'm guessin' it's pretty bad. :cry: Is it rideable without SCUBA gear? :cry:

I live just a few miles from the Elkins area, and today SCUBA gear would have been a big plus! Hopefully we'll get some air moving, and some rain, to move all this smoke out of hear this weekend.

you may need scuba gear for the smoke on saturday and the RAIN on Sunday. oldedude Lets ride Elkins with the Dots in the rain! 9am?

oldedude Lets ride Elkins with the Dots in the rain! 9am?

Yeah, I'll be there at 9:00. :cry: