Sign in to follow this  

Anyone going to Wild Wash or Stoddard Wells tomorrow?

We have not been out there for a few years (have been doing Johnson Valley) and would like suggestions as to where to go.

We have 3-4 riders. Anyone want to join us?

:cry:

Jeff

Just park on the Wildwash exit on the west side of the freeway. Lots of good riding either to the south or north of there. Or, you can cross back over the freeway and make a run to the Slash X for beers and lunch. That's always a fun ride. :cry: Would love to go, but Saturday is out for me!

Just park on the Wildwash exit on the west side of the freeway. Lots of good riding either to the south or north of there. Or, you can cross back over the freeway and make a run to the Slash X for beers and lunch. That's always a fun ride. :cry: Would love to go, but Saturday is out for me!

How far off the freeway do we have to go to stage, and how far is it to slash X?

Thanks for the help :cry:

Jeff

Just a few hundred feet. Just take the Wildwash exit, go left over the freeway and you will hit dirt real fast. You can park anywhere around there. You will propably see others parked around there. I think the Slash is about 17 miles north east from Wildwash. Most of the fireroads you see on the other side of the freeway will lead you near the X. When you get to the top of one of the hills you can usually see it. I have it on my GPS if you want the coordinates. Wildwash is one of my favorite places to ride. You can go from climbing hills to tight washes and everything in between! :cry:

Barstow Poker run! Been there, that place is a zoo on that weekend! :cry: Don't know Tina, but we usually end up there half a dozen times or so during the riding season, so I have probably bought a pitcher from her. Didn't know it was no longer for sale. Did it finally sell, or did they just quit trying. Seems like it was for sale forever.

CRFJeff, I will post the coordinates when I get home tonight. Have fun!

Do you know Tina the bartender?

776100860105_0_ALB.jpg

442900860105_0_ALB.jpg

i ll be out there next weekend :cry: :cry: :cry:

CTR ride..................

jeff :cry:

where is stoddard wells???

i have heard of ocotillo wells.... and have been trying to get there and will some day....

Hwy 15 towards Vegas, just past victorville is Stodard Wells Road, then Dale Evens, then Wild Wash Road. Road Wild Wash on Sat. lots of fun and not very crowded. :cry:

ok i see now.... i guess i was close by on saturday we rode from camp rock rd to slash-x..... a little crazy on a quad but still a lot of fun!!!