Sign in to follow this  

WHO SAYS JUST HUSABERG WILL WIN THE BAJA 1000!

This could be you or someone you know. The only thing lacking is pit support. Well no more, because Baja Pits USA is offering bike and quad support for the Baja 1000 coming up in November for all makes of bikes and quads. They are offering 17 full service pits, one every 60 miles, for the low price of $295.00. Thats $295.00 for all 17 pits. They have tools, water, lights, welders, generators, FM radios, IMS Dry Brake dump cans and Jazz dump cans for both quick and conventional dumping of fuel. Baja Pits USA have been pitting off road races in the Southwest now since 1985. They know what they are doing and how to win. If your interested in racing and want a good, cost less pit crew, then contact Carlos Orozco at U.S. Wheels in EL Cajon, Ca. at 619-596-8033. Tell him Stephen from TT referred you. Baja Pits USA is also offering free air communications for the entire race, seperate from Weatherman or BFG relay. And for their racers benifit after the race is over, they are selling a limited number of these brand new for this race, IMS Dry Brakes for $350.00 complete. Thats unit and stand complete. So come race Baja with the best group of friendly and compfident guys you can race with. Baja Pits USA. :cry: :cry: :cry:

NOTE: This was orginally sent out to solicate guys to race the Baja 1000. In reality, all makes of bikes can win this race. Gas Gas, ATK, VOR, Husaberg, all of them. ATK was a strong performer in the 80's down in Baja. All it takes is 4-6 guys willing to split the costs. A good pit crew, some wheels and air filters spread about the course and a willingness to have fun and race hard. That and lights for the night half of the race. YOU too can win in Baja. And it isn't too late. Just do your homework (bike prep and pre running), get a room in Ensenada before the race and one in La Paz for after the race and have fun! Just think, YOU raced the legend of all races, the BAJA 1000! Don't think about it. Just do it and call Baja Pits USA now to set up your pits. You wont regret racing this race. I promise you that. :cry:

Yes, you too can race Baja on super expensive Italian garbage or cottage industry Spanish or Swedish bikes, and get waxed by dozens of KX500s and XR650s. Sounds fun, a long walk in the desert.

Spoken like a guy that reads more than he does. KX 500s are just about non existent in Baja since Hamel died in the 90's. XRs win for two reasons. One, factory Honda support in open class allows riders to spend weeks pre running. Two, XR 650 made mainly for Baja and wide open desert. As is Open Husabergs, VORs, TMs , Huskys, yada, yada, yada. The point is, you have to step up to the plate to swing the bat and hit the ball. Otherwise, your in the stands talking poop. :cry:

Obviously this guy has never ridden any of this super-expensive Italian garbage he's speaking of. :cry:

If Honda didn't support the baja 1000 so well the XR650R wouldn't be nearly as dominant there. Truth is, it's a far cry from a race bike. His CRF450 isn't race ready out of the box, either. Don't tell him though, don't want to burst his bubble. :cry:

Yes, you too can race Baja on super expensive Italian garbage or cottage industry Spanish or Swedish bikes, and get waxed by dozens of KX500s and XR650s. Sounds fun, a long walk in the desert.

My VOR has never left me walking, my last RM did. What's your beef with the Exotics? Have you been beat by one too?

Racin'-Mason :cry:

I couldn't stay out of this one. My bro works at a Kawi/TM dealership. This guy has probably never seen or ridden a TM bike and is too busy changing valves and counterbalance shafts to ride his let alone bash a QUALITY bike. BTW check out the new TM 450. If I could only afford :cry: