Sign in to follow this  

Fast service from TT store

Ordered a GPR, front pads and speed bleeders late on Tuesday, got a ship confirmation on Wed. UPS just dropped off the pads and GPR a few minutes ago. Now I have to figure out whether I have enough time this evening to install the GPR before I ride tomorrow.

If they have or can get the part there is absolutely no reason to buy any where else. 110% price guarantee fast shipping and satisfaction guaranteed. :cry: Every company should model themselves after the TT store :cry:

This is my second time ordering from them. The first I would classify as decent service. Not slow or fast. Both times though, the order has come in two shipments. Both times because one item I ordered came directly from a manufacturer.

Now where did I put that service manual? and do I have a socket big enough for the steering spindle nut? I hope my house guests for the evening are running late so I can get this done before we start making margaritas...

This is my second time ordering from them. The first I would classify as decent service. Not slow or fast. Both times though, the order has come in two shipments. Both times because one item I ordered came directly from a manufacturer.

Now where did I put that service manual? and do I have a socket big enough for the steering spindle nut? I hope my house guests for the evening are running late so I can get this done before we start making margaritas...

1st of all.. Yes,, The TT store does normally provide great service.

Second. If your inviting guests over that are not comfortable enjoying your company in the garage,,, find new friends. :cry:

Actually the guest is a good college buddy who worked on cars with me for years. He's very comfortable hanging out in the garage. I just didn't want to mix the margaritas in with the wrenching because I know I'm going to want to ride it when I get it installed. If it weren't for the tough week at work and the limes calling my name from the fridge, I'd wait for him to show up before I started on the bike.

Update. Got the GPR installed last night before the guests showed up. Only took 45 minutes. Had to space the speedometer a little. I also slighty trimed the plate that holds the ignition so the stabilizer sits down on the top clamp right. I just used long bolts on the key side so I could keep the ignition in the normal spot.

Rode the bike today and it works great.

Ordered a GPR, front pads and speed bleeders late on Tuesday, got a ship confirmation on Wed. UPS just dropped off the pads and GPR a few minutes ago. Now I have to figure out whether I have enough time this evening to install the GPR before I ride tomorrow.

Do the speed bleeders come in pairs or do you have to buy them seperatly??

I'm assuming you are asking about the GPR. Sure, I will go shoot a picture now but I probably won't get the pic up until tommorrow.

As far as the other post about the speedbleeders, they come in pairs. And it turns out they came the same day as the other parts, but one box was UPS and the other US postal.