Sign in to follow this  

05's are out in force in AZ

On Wednesday and Thursday of this week I went to the local track(as usual)and have seen 4 different 05's. One of the local dealers called me the other day telling me he had a few that weren't on hold and wondered if I wanted one. Man I knew I should have waited an extra month. Nah, still love my 05 CRF250R, perfect for the track. Maybe in a few months I'll get a 450 also.

Dano

Here in tucson #51 on a 04crf450 go to pmp on wed and friday most weeks.What # you running?Not sure if going out tonight not too fun wed with changes going on mabey done now?

You guys racing the Big Gun Series? I'm going to try to make a trip down there for a couple, depending on hall passes :cry: Either of you ride out at Motogrande?

Here in tucson #51 on a 04crf450 go to pmp on wed and friday most weeks.What # you running?Not sure if going out tonight not too fun wed with changes going on mabey done now?

I'm running red backgrounds with #155. You can't miss me, I'm the slow guy. :cry: I'll be going this evening, so who know's maybe I'll see ya there.

Dano

Either of you ride out at Motogrande?

:cry:

You don't know where the G is!!?? Holy cow man. Just messing with ya :cry: It's a track in Casa Grande, here is the website www.motograndemx.com . From all the tracks I've ridden so far here, it is by far the best and most fun. Nice loamy dirt with a very unique layout that flows very well. It looks intimidating when you see pics and walk it, but you will find that it isn't all that difficult and is a much faster track than it perceives itself being. Give it a try, you'll like it :cry: ..little Mikey did :cry:

On Wednesday and Thursday of this week I went to the local track(as usual)and have seen 4 different 05's.

I was one of those guys on Thursday night. I broke my bike in that night. The bike is just amazing. :cry:

I've been to Motogrande. Cool track, very technical, almost more like a supercross track than MX. I had a great time there. :cry:

I go every now and then to motogrande but live 10 minutes from pmp so its hard to pass that up.It takes me about 1hour each way hauling butt to go to the grande also i go where ever the group is going makes time between rides much better.