Sign in to follow this  

PumpX: My Review

I bought this product called pumpx about 2 weeks ago. It costs $40 and is a complete waste of money. It's supposed to get rid of arm pump and give you a huge boost in energy. It doesn't get rid of arm pump and gives you a bit of extra energy. Your better off drinking redbull. Much, much cheaper$ Its wasn't evaluated by the food and drug emminstration so you don't know what the hell it does to you. It has a bunch of stuff in it I have never herd of. It could cause cancer for all I know :cry: In the short run... Don't waste your money. Just exercises your hands everyday and use your legs more :cry:

My friend Used that like one time. I am not sure if it was the same stuff. He said it was really hard to drink, he kept trying to mix juices to you name it. He also told that that it worked, and that it was pretty good. So I am not sure ???

Pumpx is a pill. So it must have been something diffrent. Can you find the name of the thing that your friend used? :cry:

i suffered from arm pump real bad when i started riding mx tracks ,now i only get it in my first moto of the day when i haven't warmed up prperly.

the only way to get rid of it is to try and ride through the pain barrier ,it worked for me.

i can actually focus on my riding now instaed of just trying to hang on!

I have been working on my arm pump (actually wrist pump) for the last couple weeks. basically what I have been doing is constantly thinking about how I am gripping the bars. how hard, when, where, etc. I've been thinking about it almost every moment that I'm on the track. As well as gripping more with my knee's and now heels/ankels! And it has helped me tremendously. Last sunday I went to the track rode 10 laps when I first got there and felt very minor tiredness.

Now After the 10 laps (during actually) I get to the point where I just ride the track without thinking about my wrists.

Give it a serious try. It's the only thing that has worked for me. I've basically put every other thought asside except for this and its paid off.