Sign in to follow this  

Mike Alessi's bike for sale on ebay, starting bid 3500.

there is only one thing that might keep a lot of people from bidding, it's the fact that they will not ship it, you have to come and get it 😢 But I guess for a peice of history, there will be a lot of people that may be willing to make the trip...I would if I didn't have my "boss" to contend with 😢

Problem is it would be sprung so light and would have to redo the suspension. Motor would be too fast for this boy 😢

Maybe someone will give you $4200 for the motor with an exchange stocker, they claim it's got a $10,000 engine in it. Then you'll recoup your initial $3600 investment and have money left over for a revalve of the suspension and gas money to go pick it up! 😢

I dont think it will have his $5000 forks and shock.The motor is great but if too pumped up you gotta wonder how long will it last?The suspension would be cool but i think its on a practice bike or a good freinds.

Wouldn't it be great to own a bike you have to completely tear down and damn near replace everything each time you ride it, NO 😢

Wonder if my attitude would change if I got it, you know, turn into "I am the best, dont even talk to me" type of guy? 😢 :cry:

Wonder how much is left from Millville and Steel city? My guess is that the bars, tank and seat are all that Allessi ever raced, if that. Seems someone on here posted that their neighbor bought Allessi's bike. Damn! How many 450's did that kid race anyway? I smell rip-off...

I could pick it up for who ever buys it and test...errrrr....store it for ya till you can pick it up 😢

How many of those allesi 450 engines would you like discount price today only $8000 .Varner built 6 crf 250s for Mike to ride and get through the season i dont know how many 450s there were . Ron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2494915480&category=6708&sspagename=WDVW

2004 Other Honda : CRF450

Honda CRF450 MIKE ALESSI RACE BIKE

Notables from the ad: "This is a full honda works 450 with a varner motor." &%$#@!? I thought HRC made the works motors?

"This is the exact bike that he beat Mcgrath on at Mammoth mountian."

That would have been keen had Mike raced at Mammoth Mountain in '04.

"Mike Alessi is the fastest 15 year old rider in the world, own a peice of history and the fastest 450 around. "

I thought he is 16 and No Ricky Carmichael is the fastest 450 rider. Championships kinda ruin that idea.

its so gay when they say crap like "the motor alone is worth over 10grand! *hint* *hint* *hint*"

they were obviously expecting more of a response than $4350 😢