Sign in to follow this  

Eric Gorr porting

Just wondered if anyone here has had Eric Gorr do any head work on your engine, under $200.00 is a really good deal and TT'rs get a dicount. :cry:

I've gota tear my engine down for a complete rebuild soon and I think I'll send him my head to have him do it. He'll also add Hot Cams w/decomp for $275.00 more.

Old Timer,

I've had Eric do a couple of jobs for me in the past and have been very satisfied with his work and his prices and his personal communication. The most recent was rebuilding my XR 250 head. I'm certain you'll be satisfied. When it is time to renew my 250f head, it will deffinitely go to him. :cry:

I have used Eric on several motors and he does fine work, I like how he answers all his call's personaly. 2 :cry:

I got a big bore kit from him and he politlely answered all my silly questions. His cylinder head guy posts on this board. His prices are quite a bit lower then the California guys.

I would do it and let us know the results.

I sent mine in for the 262 kit and paid the $50 to clean and re-shim the valves. Best 50 I have ever spent. The thing looks like new... They believe they check the guides, seats and springs also.. Worth every cent... Just my .02 cents :cry:

I have never heard a bad word about Eric Gorr.

FPMX_74 - have you installed the kit yet? How about a review?