Sign in to follow this  

Help me shop!!!

Ok....so Im in the mood for some shopping. Here is what I need.

-New Grips (which are the best? (renthal sux, which last the longest?)

-Grip Heaters(will any suffy?)

-Black Pro Tapers (undesided on the bend...Im 6 feet tall and got the moose tall seat which i love im just afraid that the CR high would be to much with the adapter which adds to the hight of the bars):cry:

-The adapter for the bars to fit to the stock tripple clamp

-Answer hand gaurds tripple clamp mount (is there any?)

-Cycra flag gaurds

will the tripple clamp mounted hand guards work with the Pro Tapers on an adapter?

will I be able to get all those parts from TTshop? :cry:

Ok....so Im in the mood for some shopping. Here is what I need.

-New Grips (which are the best? (renthal sux, which last the longest?)

I like Scott full waffles.

-Grip Heaters(will any suffy?)

I used Moose brand heaters from dennis kirk sold for snowmobiles...they work well.

-Black Pro Tapers (undesided on the bend...Im 6 feet tall and got the moose tall seat which i love im just afraid that the CR high would be to much with the adapter which adds to the hight of the bars):cry:

-The adapter for the bars to fit to the stock tripple clamp

-Answer hand gaurds tripple clamp mount (is there any?)

-Cycra flag gaurds

will the tripple clamp mounted hand guards work with the Pro Tapers on an adapter?

will I be able to get all those parts from TTshop? :cry:

OK, this isn't a direct answer, but here goes: I have big DR bar risers......very good product that really imporves the ergo's. I also run a 7/8" Renthal "jimmy Button" bar plus Cycra bar mount hand guards. As far as ergonomics are concerned, I'm happy with the setup. I wish the Cycra's were stiffer when riding (OK...crashing) off-road, but I believe this would require the use of the triple clamp setup offered by cycra. Plus, the Pro-Tapers look a lot cleaner then the 7'8" bars. :cry:

I prefer smooth, no waffle grips. scott are good.

I have CR Hi bend fatbars with bar adapters, i'm 5'10" and the bars are not too tall at all, the stock bar positon is just that short. it is very comfortable with that setup.

if you have a triple clamp mounted hand guard then you don't need to worry what size bars you get. all aluminum bars are about the same inside diameter at their ends, the fat part is only in the middle.

you should be able to get everything from the TT store, if they don't have listed email them, they can probably get it. thier emails are quick. :cry: