Sign in to follow this  

Street Rain Gear?

It starts to rain havily here and it sux. I got no car and im going everywhere on my beloved DRZ. Does anybody knows/uses of water proof pants that are actualy WATERPROOF? Something I can trow over my jeans in case it starts raining, so it has to be compact too. Also could anybody sujest some kind off waterproof shoes? hyker shoes maybe? please help it sux to get wet. My Jacket seems to handell the puring water so that makes me a bit happier.

look at some helly hanson rain gear. it is truly waterproof. i own some old style military issue rain gear that is green rubber, known as a "gumby suit". you could pick that up cheap. i also own the new style issue rain gear that is made of gore-tex, it is not cheap at all :cry: but is works well.

I use a Triumph onepiece rainsuit for the monsoons and it worked pretty good in Vancouver. Usual though, bit of a leak in the crotch but that was only in the real nasty stuff. Alternately I used Helly Hansen pants in the Goretex equivalent. I can't forget the fashionable lined rubber boots :cry:. I was warm and dry though. :cry:. With the heated hand grips made it all winter in Vancouver! Never missed a day! That's something for any where in Canadad :cry: We'll see how it goes here :cry:

When it comes to rain protection the Europeans are the Experts...RUKKA is the best...You can stand under a showerhead with their stuff and not get wet...

http://www.rukka.com

rain09.jpg