Sign in to follow this  

im starting to realize why no one likes quad riders

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=59640&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

read through this post, its just retarded. its funny how close knit people are within the atv community and things like this happen. This gives me the feelings I get when I ride my bicycle through affordable housing unit developments and portions of surround towns and am reminded that my parents hard work put me in the house I am graced with. When I scroll through ATV forums, it just seems like people who ride bikes have brains and dont get into internet drama over [@#$%&*!] like that. Is it something wit 4 wheels and a handle bar that makes people brain dead. I wanted to get a quad, but I think ill just bite my tongue for the winter and save up for a 250 2-stroke..maybe 😢 dirtbikes 4 lyfe!!

Looks like a typical forum full of kids who've listened to way too much rap and think they're tough...

I don't think it has anything to do with the fact they ride 4 wheelers... theres stupid punk kids in every hobby. 😢 It aint the 4 wheels that makes them brain dead... its the rap 😢

Looks like a typical forum full of kids who've listened to way too much rap and think they're tough...

I don't think it has anything to do with the fact they ride 4 wheelers... theres stupid punk kids in every hobby. 😢 It aint the 4 wheels that makes them brain dead... its the rap 😢

I agree. Looks like some wannabe g's.

Blinged out quads are all the rage in rap videos. The wannabe G-thug all stars desperately want to emulate their role models. Whatever, dog.....

haha....some1 actually counted...yeah those rappers think theyre the sh*t by poppin wheelies on a tricked out quad...they probably dont even know how to ride....it would be fun to ride with that girl and roost all over her and her "wanna be gangsta look" 😢

I didnt know gangsta chicks wore pooka shells and hemp bracelets. She looks pretty hardcore 😢

I wouldn't lose any respect for quad riders based on this. There are much better reasons for not liking them and much more substance 😢

Hmm...I wonder why the police are there 😢 :cry: Isn't their an article about this pic?

hey, dont base this on atv riders, im on that site and they were makin fun of some people on our site who kept acting like gansters. everyone took it seriously for some reason though. but hey we all have something to ride, i say we 😢

Sorry for re-posting this picture again, but I can't get over it.

holycraplookatthoserims.jpg

Idiots. I dislike quaders, why from my experiences & what I have seen from my town & what brainless things they do. Then they complain about not having a place to ride. Because they park in the middle of the road & just go riding. DUH 😢