Sign in to follow this  

Woodland Opener

Is in the morning and I have the stomach flu. 😢

I have felt like cra p for the last few days. 😢 :cry:

And Albany is racing Sunday. 🤣😢 :cry:

Bummer, and Woodland should be perfect, a little AM rain and that's it. Just enough so it's not like riding in sugar.

I used to ride Woodland every weekend in my early 20's. I even won the winter serie one year. Sorry about the Flu, keep over on that side of the mountains 😢

Dang Doug, get better dude!! I wish I could race.. No money! 😢 I even had one of the shops asking me to race.. Maybe they should pay my entry fee. It would not have been to bad if I did not have to renew my MXNW membership.

Albany is going to be a mess in the morning with the rain!

Kristi

Went to the open practice at albany on sat had us running a few of the sections backwards it seemed like. Like the section into front of the stands hit the whoops then that section and everything else. Last time I was there went the opposite way and the jumps where much easier. Do they tend to run practice the opposite way before race days? Trying to get enough lift from take off ramps was tough lots of seat bouncing/pre loading. Weather wise it was awesome cloudy most of the day little bit of sun. Turned out to be a good day, maybe the weather will change and washougal will happen this weekend weahter wise says noway.

Might head down this sunday (24th i believe) to woodland, if the rain holds off. 😢