Sign in to follow this  

HELP! '04 CRF50 stolen....

Well I woke up today and walked out of my room to find out that some one broke into my apartment and stole My '04 CRF50, digital camera, cell phone, $1000 worth of playstation games, my mini DV video camera, 2 r/c cars valued at $500 each, a $500 shoei motocross helmet and a couple other misc. things

I'm not as pissed about the other stuff gettin takin, but the dirt bike has me pretty upset

Here's a description of the bike:

'04 Honda CRF 50 - JH2AE03034K425568

-Stock Fairings, front fender is scuffed up on the front tip on both sides, the white section where the exhaust goes under is scuffed, and the take graphics on the right side are scuffed a little also

-Kitaco 88 big bore w/ carb and cam

-Red Baron big bar kit, with aftermarket BMX style bars

-BBR billet pegs

-Big gun exhaust

-BBR tall seat

-fast 50's clutch springs

-I-shock rear shock with resevoir

-"Bike nutz" hangin under the rear fender

-the rear frame is slightly bent with one side of the rear seat support bent slightly higher than the other

-custom made front "lift" kit

-brand new dunlop front and rear tires

The bike was taken from my apartment in Orlando, Fl, if you guys come across any parts or the bike, please let me know ASAP, Cash reward for any info leading to the arrest of the thieves

ssaymkcus@gmail.com

I spent so much time getting that bike together and dialed in, it really hurts to see my baby go like this, theives are the scum of the earth, i really hope they die trying to ride the bike

Please help me find my bike :`(

ssaymkcus@gmail.com

Sorry to hear that, guy! Hope the bike {and the other stuff} makes it back to you.

I also hope your 2nd post is about a happier subject!

Robert :cry:

sounds exactly like someone you know or someone who has visited your apartment. Thieves usually aren't prepared to take that much stuff. I'm betting whoever it was has been to your apartment before.