Sign in to follow this  

HELLLP PLz

i need help trying to get ahold of wires for the cdi box

all of them jsut bulkld my bike its awesome all besides i cant start without the wiresplaz if u can help its a kx250 f 04 i need wires asap HELP well buyt them off anyone i just want to ride 😢

im thinking know 1 has replied casue they dont understand what you are saying

My friend had lost the wires in the process of getting the frame painted he ahd to take everything apart to get it powder coated and lsot the wires and airbox to 😢

i dont know hes an idiot but i neewd the wires i built a custom air box and booot i just need the wires now 😢

First off take a typing class, or just slow down and think a little. Next, whenever you take your bike apart, put all the parts in a box and either label it or remember where it goes. If you can't handle this, let someone else work on your bike for you.

First off take a typing class, or just slow down and think a little. Next, whenever you take your bike apart, put all the parts in a box and either label it or remember where it goes. If you can't handle this, let someone else work on your bike for you.

Wow, I hate to think what would happen if he takes his engine apart. Try looking on ebay. Have you tried the dealer yet?

k first off this is for help doesnt matter if i cant tybe second i got the bike in pieces and third dealers blow and lag i have been waiting for the wires for awhile they have been back ordered. Put an engine in front of me and watch wat happens thanks for talking [@#$%&*!] on my tybing rather than helping great forum 😢

i understand that but it wasnt me my friend was the one that lost them all i know ius i hope i get them before halloween are there will be no riding for me 😢

Then here are some more HELPFUL tips and I'm not going to talk {#^&@#!*#&} this time:

1. NEVER let your friend touch your bike again.

2. I see what you say about the dealers, so get a big spool of red wiring.

3. Go to the dump and try to find the little green book that came with your bike because I know that was the first thing you threw away when you got home from buying your bike.

4. Go to page 131 of above mentioned green book and connect wiring as shown. I would get someone at above mention dealer to help you with this.

5. After finding and replacing all other missing parts have fun riding bike around friend's yard. Be sure to remove all grass and turn it into a rutted mess. (Go right after rain storm for best results.)

6. Memorize that while typing, take the finger you normally hit the "B" key with and go across the keyboard and hit the "P" key.

I wish you the best, good luck. And if you need page 131 out of the manual I will gladly fax it to you. 😢

Oh, don't 😢, we need the good laughs you are providing.

I bet you are pretty fast with that light weight bike. I mean it has to be fast since it's missing half the parts! I just wish some people had half of your mechanical genius. 😢