Sign in to follow this  

Unabiker left coast tour

I've been kicking around the idea of taking a few weeks next summer and heading out west to ride.

I've sent a lot of my goodies to California, Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. I think it would kick major monkey butt to go out to those states and provinces and do some soil sampling and meet some of the West coast crowd.

So my question for all of y'all:

What are the Do-Not-Miss areas/trails/parks in California, Washington, Oregon and British Columbia? Type of terrain is irrelevant...woods, des, rocks, mud, dual sport...I'd like to sample it all.

If you could ride 3 days in each state/province, where would you go?

Bike is plated and (mostly) street legal.

It'll probably be tough to not spend some time riding in some of the states between there and Indiana too.

I'll be happy to put together a couple of rides for you in my neck of the woods. We have some mighty fine riding in Washington. You will not be disappointed. :cry:

Down in Oregon, I'd highly suggest that you ride the Tillamook Burn as well as a day at the dunes if possible.

Yep, Drew could show you the goods in WA state, no doubt. Check out some of the riding posts in the NW forum. Some places that come to mind: Lake Wenatchee, Taneum, Naches, Salmon Le Sac, Gifford Pinchot and there's more stuff on the east side of the state that I'm not real familiar with.

Keep us posted as your trip gets closer, I'm sure there's plenty of folks that would be up for showing you around. :cry: -Ed

Sounds like a great trip. There are some good DS rides around here

in the summer. Sheetiron 300 from Stoneyford - Ft Bragg & Back.

Cisco's broken Toe 200 from Foresthill - Boomtown.

I assume you probably want to do a couple days in norcal & a couple

in socal..? Pismo beach is a fun ride stop on the ocean.

Tahoe Donner & Foresthill would be a a great norcal stop and Im sure

some of us DRZ owners would be more then happy to show you around.

:cry: :cry: