Sign in to follow this  

Jeff Emig gets Inducted Into the Motocycle Hall of Fame

How does a person who was once a star MX'r, get kicked out of the sport in disgrace, for a drug possession charge, then get inducted into the motorcycle hall of fame? :cry:

Whats next, Pete Rose in the Baseball Hall of Fame?

wait what happen. this is the first time i heard this, dident he race last year supercross orsomething.

he was # 11 right or am i thinking of a diff. guy.

How does a person who was once a star MX'r, get kicked out of the sport in disgrace, for a drug possession charge, then get inducted into the motorcycle hall of fame? :cry:

People who judge other people by their last act or one faux pas should try to be a little more open minded.

Ever made a mistake? It has happened to me.

People who judge other people by their last act or one faux pas should try to be a little more open minded.

Ever made a mistake? It has happened to me.

Thats kind of the way I feel about it. If you were to meet him you would probably think differently.

Good for him, with the exception of getting caught with a little weed and some minor swearing during interviews he was/is a good representative for MX. His biggest "mistake" was racing at the same time as McGrath.