Hate to do this but i got to...

Well this isnt fun but i havent rode my bike in like a month or two and i hate to watch it sit around and do nothing.. So i decided that im gonna sell it and either save money or look for something else. This is a very clean and great running bike.. price is $1,100 o.b.o

It is a 1987 XR 250 with 280 bore kit, XR's only exhaust,UNI air filter,answer racing handlebars, no rips or tears in the seat, good plastic, new tires, new jets, and new grips. this bike is an awesome bike but its gotta go.. But only one thing wrong with it is that the head cover is missing some bolts so i will fix that and it should be perfect after that. I live in NorthWest Arkansas.. And if you have any questions just PM me and we can work something out. This bike is awesome and you will not be dissapointed. You can see pics of it on my signature at the bottom thanx..

LOL....I have to agree with the other posters in that you are over reacting to a predicatment that as you progress through life, you will find other agnendas that will surface and preempt your ability to ride. Imagine if you were faced with a 50 plus hour job and a 2 year old to raise, then you will know the meaning of precious riding time. Just park the bike, drain the gas, and store it properly until you can ride. You will really appreciate seat time when the oppurtunity returns. And it will.

Bill

Sell something else if you really need the money. You are going to be kicking yourself so hard, you will feel like and idiot. ? Personally, i would just let it sit, you can find money elsewhere. Your not gonna find a better bike, only if you buy a $6,000 bike. Just keep it, you will be very glad you did.

I dont want to sell my bike but it is really makes me mad!!!! I dont ahve the money to fix my bike and i cant fix it my self because apparantley ill mess it up again or even worse.. yea i love the power of my bike i was doin 5th gear wheelies on it today!!!Man but my kickstarter is wearin down and i have no money to fix it!!! Im tryin to make my bike really awesome and it isnt working daggumit!! ? I dont know but my bike is pretty close to being perfect but it just isnt there yet... oh yea does anyone have an extra kickstarter that would fit my bike? I need one and i dont ahve th emoney to get a new one... And i live in the northwest Arkansas DANGIT!!!!

I dont want to sell my bike but it is really makes me mad!!!! I dont ahve the money to fix my bike and i cant fix it my self because apparantley ill mess it up again or even worse.. yea i love the power of my bike i was doin 5th gear wheelies on it today!!!Man but my kickstarter is wearin down and i have no money to fix it!!! Im tryin to make my bike really awesome and it isnt working daggumit!! ? I dont know but my bike is pretty close to being perfect but it just isnt there yet... oh yea does anyone have an extra kickstarter that would fit my bike? I need one and i dont ahve th emoney to get a new one... And i live in the northwest Arkansas DANGIT!!!!

Whats wrong with your kicker? If what I think is wrong is your problem it can be easly be fixed. Are the pads that contact each other when you have the kicker in the out position worn? Is it causing you kicker to stick on the frame, if to about 5 seconds of welding can fix your problem.

i dont know if this is a deal to pass up or not but i knkow im too small for this bike i found in a magazine..

It is a 2002 XR 650 with pro circuit pipe i think and it had a stage 2 carb for $$2,700isnt that considered cheap? Well i am still thinkin about sellin my bike but im not so sure yet.. if i do sell my bike i think i am gonna get an XR 400.. but yet my bike is still freakin awesome except for the head cover..

Ok, you will sell your bike and spend another 2 grand in getting another one but you wont spend the $100 to get your bike fix that you really like? And yes you would kill yourself and everyone next to you on a 650.

smoking you should listen to you friend there is nothing major wrong with your bike ? spend the $100 and go riding and have fun ?

i was kidding about getting the 650 lol... I dont think i am sellin my bike.. And i definately have no money now because i just lots my freaking job!!! ?? daggumit... Well im gonna keep this bike and keep putting some money in it and then maybe sell it later on and get a new one and start over again... i am not sure yet but i aint selling my bike now... i like it but i just hate this leak and i dont have the money to fix it..