Sign in to follow this  

'05 CRF450 Service Manual

I got mine from helm inc. had to suck it up and pay full pop $53 bucks del. to the house

The dealers are supposed to give them with each bike. It is a service manual not an owners manual. If you still need one, let me know. I'll take care of you somehow.

I have bought new bikes every year for he last 5 years, and my dealer has never given me a manual. I am picking up my 05 tommorrow, and I doubt that i will get one. I always get the owners manual, and thats it.

The dealers are supposed to give them with each bike. It is a service manual not an owners manual. If you still need one, let me know. I'll take care of you somehow.

Are you telling me that you can get me a service manual for my '05? I didn't get one with mine, just the owner's manual...

It is an owner's manual not a service manual. Sure, I'd love to get the service manual if possible.

The owner's manual is fairly detailed, but it doesn't even show how to grease the steering bearings (although it says to grease the steering bearings as part of good maintenance).

A little bit off the subject, but where can I get an 04 service manual for a decent price?

I just picked up an 04 CRF450, first time on a thumper and it sounds like there is a lot to take care of on these things. Thanks for the info! 😢

We need to get a 04'-05' service manual converted too PDF format. I'll host it again on my site to share with everyone if we can get the file.

Can you buy a CD for the 05' anywhere yet? I remember they were going for like 5 or 10 bucks on e-bay for the 02'-03.

Ive looked everywhere and haven't found one for the '05 on CD yet. If I just had a fast way to scan the paper copy...

DOH!

Ordered one from Helm last week and just got a confirmation that it is being shipped. Woulda Ebay'd it if I'd known.

Anyway....I'm guessing it would be a pain to scan?

DOH!

Anyway....I'm guessing it would be a pain to scan?

Yeah, I think it is about 300 pages or more. I don't know if I have the patience to do that with my piece of crap scanner! 😢