Sign in to follow this  

Pics of Thumperdudes for the Thumperettes

I saw an earlier thread that 2BB started and figured that you gals deserve more than 2BB in the dated biker shorts. :cry: So if any of you thumperdudes have a cool pic of yourself, post it here. I hope my wife doen't see this. :cry: She's very protective and she rides too. :cry:meonbike.jpg

Not bad for a 43 year old dude, huh?

FINALLY, a thread I can really get into! :cry:

Brilliant idea Strikemaster, and thanks for being the first to step-up!

All I can say about your picture.... :cry::cry::cry:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! :cry:

Wooo, weee! I'd hit it! (actually I wouldn't since I'm happily married but you get the drift :cry: ) :cry: Who says you can't stay hot when you're 43!

Very Niiiiiice! :cry:

Me, afraid to smile because I still had the braces until a few weeks ago (I am still only 17)....and it was like midnight just after a race (I won the series that night IE: #1 plate) so im really tired and dirty, you can see a bit of the front fender of my 450 in the pic too :cry:

6412b1fa.jpg

:cry:

Wooo NICE pic strikemaster! Yep, not bad at all for 43! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great pic HondaDirtRider5, even though you are way to young for this girl! :cry:

No worries Mike, these old farts :cry: wouldn't know what to do with us young guys.. No way would they be able to keep up. [if ya know what I mean :cry:]

mvc-163Fa.jpg

The dog rocks. .. Let's hear the OOOO's and AHHHH's. :cry:

No worries Mike, these old farts :cry: wouldn't know what to do with us young guys.. No way would they be able to keep up. [if ya know what I mean :cry:]

mvc-163Fa.jpg

The dog rocks. .. Let's hear the OOOO's and AHHHH's. :cry:

OOOOHHHH... AAAHHH...

Was that OK?

Here's my Baby, xrDan! :cry: This is an old pic and he's not completely geared out, here. Damn! We need some new pics! :cry:

Daniel.jpg

Is there some kinda story to go along with that fish shot? :cry:

Cute pic- reminds me of the classic "little boy / first fish" family shot

Is there some kinda story to go along with that fish shot? :cry:

Cute pic- reminds me of the classic "little boy / first fish" family shot

:cry: Yeah, I hadn't seen him that happy in a while! He rode into some back-woods lake and snagged this big fish. I thought he was going to explode with pride. Men, they are just too funny sometimes.

Men, they are just too funny sometimes.

Yes they are!

But I look at it this way: Thank God they are so easily amused. Otherwise, they'd take up even more of our time and energy.

heres me before a race with my bike at a practice meeting and my buddy with me who races quads. and yeah im only 15 and race 125 c class and 13-24 mostly

[image]MEandmybike.jpg[/image]

heres me before a race with my bike at a practice meeting and my buddy with me who races quads. and yeah im only 15 and race 125 c class and 13-24 mostly

[image]MEandmybike.jpg[/image]

Er, there's a LOT of people in that pic, Yamahaman... care to clarify which is you?? :cry:

Good for you racing so young :cry:, I WANT TO, but just haven't come up with the courage OR money yet! :cry:

Good for you racing so young :cry:, I WANT TO, but just haven't come up with the courage OR money yet! :cry:

You should go for it! I have neither courage nor money yet still I manage to publicly humiliate myself several times per year. Racing is a completely different mindset than just riding. It's also a completely different rush; it's far more intense. I LOVE starting line jitters.

If you did, would you race MX or offroad?

You should go for it! I have neither courage nor money yet still I manage to publicly humiliate myself several times per year. Racing is a completely different mindset than just riding. It's also a completely different rush; it's far more intense. I LOVE starting line jitters.

If you did, would you race MX or offroad?

Well, both! :cry: I want to do Vet X and the D37 (or 38?) races with Christi20...

I should add, I'm also waiting to get better health insurance... I lump that logic in with 'the money', 'cause if I get busted up again, I won't have any! :cry: