Pics of Thumperdudes for the Thumperettes

I saw an earlier thread that 2BB started and figured that you gals deserve more than 2BB in the dated biker shorts. ? So if any of you thumperdudes have a cool pic of yourself, post it here. I hope my wife doen't see this. ? She's very protective and she rides too. ?meonbike.jpg

Not bad for a 43 year old dude, huh?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some kinda story to go along with that fish shot? ?

Cute pic- reminds me of the classic "little boy / first fish" family shot

? Yeah, I hadn't seen him that happy in a while! He rode into some back-woods lake and snagged this big fish. I thought he was going to explode with pride. Men, they are just too funny sometimes.

?

heres me before a race with my bike at a practice meeting and my buddy with me who races quads. and yeah im only 15 and race 125 c class and 13-24 mostly

[image]MEandmybike.jpg[/image]

Er, there's a LOT of people in that pic, Yamahaman... care to clarify which is you?? ?

Good for you racing so young ?, I WANT TO, but just haven't come up with the courage OR money yet! ?

Good for you racing so young ?, I WANT TO, but just haven't come up with the courage OR money yet! ?

You should go for it! I have neither courage nor money yet still I manage to publicly humiliate myself several times per year. Racing is a completely different mindset than just riding. It's also a completely different rush; it's far more intense. I LOVE starting line jitters.

If you did, would you race MX or offroad?

You should go for it! I have neither courage nor money yet still I manage to publicly humiliate myself several times per year. Racing is a completely different mindset than just riding. It's also a completely different rush; it's far more intense. I LOVE starting line jitters.

If you did, would you race MX or offroad?

Well, both! ? I want to do Vet X and the D37 (or 38?) races with Christi20...

I should add, I'm also waiting to get better health insurance... I lump that logic in with 'the money', 'cause if I get busted up again, I won't have any! ?