Well I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well too late. I changed out the WR throttle stop for the YZ. I can't believe there is that much diffrence between the screws. Why do they do that in the first place???? Do those Japs have small hands or what to change out that screw? I had a heck of a time! ?

Well I rode the bike (Very little) with the new throttle stop. What a difference! Does it make a big diffrence when I un-cork it and cut the grey wire too? I have to admit, when I first rode it when it was totally stock it seemed kinda like a dog. Now I'm getting pretty excited! All I have been doing is looking at it in the garage. It's been raining here, I would like to break in the engine before I really start to ride it. ?

Do a valve cover breather hose mod. Spend $5 or less and put a tee into open air in the line 3/4 of the way up or so.

I have mine done, if I had of done it before I was stuck in 6 inches of mud and crap, I'd have 1400 more dollars than I do now.

Do a search on valve cover breather hose for more info.

Uncork it today !!! Leave trhe grey wire alone for now. The uncoking of the beast will suprise you even moreso than the throttle stop ?

If you are at sealevel or there abouts...try a 170 main & move your metering needle clip down one position with the cutouts of your airbox removed !!! You will gain about two inches in arm length the first few rides !!!

When I brought my new 426 home and rode it for the first time I almost cried. It was a pooch. My roomate that had a DRZ S was giving me so much crap. Then after a couple hours online, and a few hours to do the mods, I'm the one laughing now.

He wouldn't ride behind me because the bike threw so much dirt at all speeds. ? But he didn't have much choice....he was always behind me!

Welcome aboard. These bikes kick A$$!