Video: 1 Lap at Daniel Boone MX: London, Ky

Ok, I'm not too good at MX tracks or Videos.. if anyone wants to see the DBMX track, here it is.

1 Lap At Daniel Boone MX

Is that you riding? If so, you didn't look too bad at all!

If you were filming, not bad either! :cry:

That's me ridin, I'm 35., started riding again in 2000.

Rode alot in my younger years.

that track looks INSANE, why were you the only one riding? (if that was you)

What you talking about jsmith811..

That was darn good riding and great video :cry:

Yep it's me, if you know the track you will notice I didn't hit the two tables which is 100' gap about 2 jumps before the 3 doubles in a row, which they call the super6. My morgage payment keeps telling me not to hit it.

I'm workin on smoothness..but when I watch the video it looks like I sit down way too much.

and..Thanks for the ego boosting comments.. :cry:

I was surprised the video compressed so well.. it started out about 900 megs.. for you new video makers.. I simply loaded the .AVI file in windows movie maker.. cut the length down to 1 lap which was about 2mins.. than saved it using "Video for broadband 512kbps" it then compressed all the way down to about 7 megs. Then uploaded the 7megs to the web.

not to shabby, your good on the track, i wish we had tracks like that where i live, that was siiiiccckkk and i wish i could ride on a track like that by myself like you were, where i live it is always packed at every place to ride, makes it hard to practice that way

KTM Scrambler..Your from CALIFORNIA !!! Isn't that the MX capital of the world? You've got Tracks, Sand, Desert? What part of Daniel Boone is it you like so much? I like the elevation changes & enjoy the track alot, but it's basically one of the only places I have to ride without driving 1-3 hours. Then we have winter to deal with to.

Very Cool man! I just got 3-4 ideas off of that track....looks kick ass!

does anybody triple triple that set of doubles

Nice and smooth :cry:

Triple / Triple.. YEP.. I've seen it done(Never ME), it's cool you noticed that it is possible, I actually have a video of that very thing, but it's from my digital camera.. You can usually see it during the four stroke nationals, they hold one round there at DBMX.

KTM Scrambler..Your from CALIFORNIA !!! Isn't that the MX capital of the world? You've got Tracks, Sand, Desert? What part of Daniel Boone is it you like so much? I like the elevation changes & enjoy the track alot, but it's basically one of the only places I have to ride without driving 1-3 hours. Then we have winter to deal with to.

ya but that track was sweet! we have alot but where i live its kind of a drive also, that track looked like it was well maintained and some tracks over here arent taken care of regularly

I'm from central California and yes, there are a lot more tracks here than some other places... but there's a lot of SAND on the majority of the tracks. I would give anything to be able to ride a nice DIRT track every now and then.

The flip side of that is most riders out here could probably eat up most eastern dirt riders on a sand track (ala southwick).

But I would still love to have a REAL dirt track to play on... :cry:

That's a badass track. About your riding though you need to stand up more and accelerate more through the turns :cry:

ya, I would agree with that.

Awesome Track!! :cry: :cry:

Wow I didnt know they relocated DBMX to Cali. Looks like the dirt really sucks there. Have you ever had your bike get dirty?

The ridng and the video look great. That track looks like fun. :cry: :cry:

Ditto on the standing up more. Not that you really need to on that nice smoooooth track! How do you get a track all to yourself? I wouldn't mind that every once in awhile but sometimes it helps when you get to chase a faster rider around.