MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS ON TV?

Does anyone know when the MX des Nations is on in the USA. I read somewhere months ago that The Speed Channel and Fox Sports were going to air it within a few weeks of the race. I've checked their website and no luck. Thanks

Americans should hold their heads down in shame and not be allowed to look at such an event. Thanks AMA! :cry:

I agree, but the shame is on the AMA and a few of our elite riders. Are you listening Bubba,K-Dud? I emailed the AMA after they announced USA was not sending a team. I told them I was embarrassed we were not going again this year. There are a lot of us who still feel the MX des Nations is the most important race of the year.

Was talking to Goerke the day he thought he was getting to go. He was stoked. Didnt really care if Alessi was going or not but Matt is a warrior. Wish we could have seen him there. Norman

I agree, but the shame is on the AMA and a few of our elite riders. Are you listening Bubba,K-Dud? I emailed the AMA after they announced USA was not sending a team. I told them I was embarrassed we were not going again this year. There are a lot of us who still feel the MX des Nations is the most important race of the year.

I say let them come here. JMB came here to prove he was best (at the time) and did so. Albie did the same. Mickael Pichon has been World Champion prior to, and after getting his a$$ handed to him in the States.

If there must be a MXDN, then hold it here in :cry: the week after the last National. Include it in the rider's contract so that even if he changes brands for the folowing season, he will race his National bike in the MXDN. Of course that clause would have to be voluntary on the rider's part. That way 2 big excuses will be eliminated.

1. No time to train and test.

2. Too expensive to travel.