kachina row call

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Historically, not one of my best either, but like Dave said, points is points and sand is sand.

Don't hold back Timvv, tell us how you really feel! ? I guess my selective memory recalls Kachina and Boothill differently. While the short course at Kachina was a bit redundant, the long course-specifically the A course- was outstanding, lotsa people raving about that. At Boothill, one section was done 3 times by the As! I think the entry fee of 45 early/50 late is very reasonable, I've seen mostly 50 early/60-70 late entry fees at other races. From the TCSEC website, the promoter has been working all summer on the trails at Kachina. I'm not even touching the pocketing the money issue.

Curtis and I decided a while back 2 rivers would be his last race this year, although he's since changed his mind. I'm runnin real low on race funds this year, next year I'll cut back on my races and increase his. Also, he's right on the verge of being pushed to the B class, I don't feel he has enough experience to be in B, probably just overprotective parent speaking. Sorry bout making a short answer so long...

Just saw the race info has been posted for Kachina, much to your disappointment Dave, doesn't look like there's an A/B split. ?

Dave we will be in Dan's motorhome, white with the small blue enclosed trailer. If your camping park next to us, if not we will watch your stuff. See you there.

Endozen, your not going? So I can forget bringing your trophy?? (on purpose this time)