Sign in to follow this  

where is the damn rain? 7pm-- IT's POURING outside FINALLY we got it

530 am and my streets are dry :cry: where is the promised rain? the weather channel doppler web site shows one little tiny nothing band about as wide as half a farm town moving in from west of my area.... if that is all we get, then I may as well go back to bed, get up later and work on my tan...... :cry:

is any body getting rain this morning?

no rain up in the el dorado hills/cameron park area. clouds yes, rain no :cry:

Rained really good last night/this morning in Ventura. I wussed out on loading my bike in the pouring rain... Jawbone Canyon should be excellent right now. If I had loaded up at 5:30, I'd be on the trails right now instead of typing on this stupid keyboard.

Had about four rounds of rain here in Vista starting at 3am.

First rain here in six months!

Hey Bob, this is KTOWN! It's raining in Lincoln. It is 9:00am on Sun. Let's plan a ride for next Sunday. :cry:

Hey Bob, this is KTOWN! It's raining in Lincoln. It is 9:00am on Sun. Let's plan a ride for next Sunday. :cry:

I can ride next Saturday only. Sunday I'm working a road crossing at the 49er enduro at Elkins Flat. Which is where I would be now if it had rained last night. seems like there is only clouds along the 50 corridor. However its 9 am here too and my streets are wet now with a spritz.

maybe if i go up in the hills later today - make it a late sunday ride - the hills will be wet too.

anyway where do ya want to ride? Can ya go saturday?

I have to work every Sat. My work days are Wed- Sat. I have a hard time finding other people off on Mon and Tues to ride with. So I usually only ride on Sunday's.

we have some nice rain here on the 50 corridor. :cry:

all we are getting is wind, clouds and some spritzing here in Folsom. Watching the radar, maybe maybe a cell moved through across the 50. Haven't seen nothing about the 80. We need a good long day of real rain - otherwise this topping will not soak through. Those 49er enduro boys will chew through the thin layer of wet and the dust below will be coming up big time.

More rain..more rain! I wonder how the jack hammer is going. thats today at stonyford

we have some nice rain here on the 50 corridor. :cry:

GReat News! so you didn't go up to GT this morning buick?

didn't make it out, i figured I would work today so that i can ride this week.