RS125 Caliper - Who tried to fit it to SM ?

Anyway , talked with a friend.

It has spacing of 40 mm which should be enought for 320mm disk. who tried to fit it to the drz ? did you succedd ?

Alophind,

Honestly, you tend to ask some obscure questions. This is not a flame, just an observation. We don't have the small aprillia's here in the US, where most of us TT'ers are living. You may have to be the first one on this subject to make it work and then post how you did it. Think of it as giving something back to the TT community. Good luck, and please paint the caliper gold ?

Anyway , talked with a friend.

It has spacing of 40 mm which should be enought for 320mm disk. who tried to fit it to the drz ? did you succedd ?

Alophind,

Honestly, you tend to ask some obscure questions. This is not a flame, just an observation. We don't have the small aprillia's here in the US, where most of us TT'ers are living. You may have to be the first one on this subject to make it work and then post how you did it. Think of it as giving something back to the TT community. Good luck, and please paint the caliper gold ?

? Bad Andrew... bad... ?

Check my 1st post , I wrote that someone allready posted about it in the past and tried to fit it.

then I asked how it went out.

In israel we also don't have the Aprilia RS125 , only in UK.

But its ok ,I forgive you for being light on the trigger ?

Do you mean the aprilia one? Or a honda RS125 caliper? The latter would be a lot easier if you could get your hands on one! I'd be very interested to hear how you get on if its the aprilia one though .... a mount to work on the LHS would have way too much flex as far as I could see, plus can't see how you could get the bracket itself not to foul the spokes. You could potentially do a RHS conversion though by swapping the forks over and mebbe reversing the axel and making up an offset bracket like normal. Makes swapping back to dirt a little more challenging though. ?