Sign in to follow this  

Elsinore GP

I am returning to competitive racing after a 27 year absence ( I know my wife said the same thing ) anyways I've picked Elsinore as the first, question is, what class there seems to be some crossover, 40+ beginner, or 4 stroke beginner? riding a KTM 351 (HT racing) also what is the camping situation. Thanks for the help.

40+ would be your best bet but for the most part it doesn’t make much difference at Elsinore since sandbaggers win every class. Camping is free but get there early to find a spot. Be sure and keep your ‘stuff’ locked at night… punks roam around in the dark. Have fun!

Mike Hobbs

www.off-road.com

I am returning to competitive racing after a 27 year absence ( I know my wife said the same thing ) anyways I've picked Elsinore as the first, question is, what class there seems to be some crossover, 40+ beginner, or 4 stroke beginner? riding a KTM 351 (HT racing) also what is the camping situation. Thanks for the help.

What is a GP? CVan anyone provide details that has done this one or the Prospectors?

Is it longer or faster? I did the Wild Wabbit this weekend and it was tight. I did well but still I prefer a little more open sections.

yes, the website is goateyewear.com ( Goat Brecker is the promoter ) hit the link for Elsinore GP