Elsinore GP

I am returning to competitive racing after a 27 year absence ( I know my wife said the same thing ) anyways I've picked Elsinore as the first, question is, what class there seems to be some crossover, 40+ beginner, or 4 stroke beginner? riding a KTM 351 (HT racing) also what is the camping situation. Thanks for the help.

40+ would be your best bet but for the most part it doesn’t make much difference at Elsinore since sandbaggers win every class. Camping is free but get there early to find a spot. Be sure and keep your ‘stuff’ locked at night… punks roam around in the dark. Have fun!

Mike Hobbs

www.off-road.com

I am returning to competitive racing after a 27 year absence ( I know my wife said the same thing ) anyways I've picked Elsinore as the first, question is, what class there seems to be some crossover, 40+ beginner, or 4 stroke beginner? riding a KTM 351 (HT racing) also what is the camping situation. Thanks for the help.

Mike,

Thanks, where is yhe camping? are you from OC

What is a GP? CVan anyone provide details that has done this one or the Prospectors?

GP stands for Grand Prix, it is just like a hare scrambles, but it has to have some road sections in it in-order to be called a "Grand Prix" :cry:

Is it longer or faster? I did the Wild Wabbit this weekend and it was tight. I did well but still I prefer a little more open sections.

Actually does anyone know if there is a flyer for it?

yes, the website is goateyewear.com ( Goat Brecker is the promoter ) hit the link for Elsinore GP

yes they are more wide open and faster, but they still have their tight sections, it depends on what trails the club makes the track on