Trivia - Classics - Sunday afternoon round

Here we go again, name the rider.

16Kaw.jpg

Yes I did have to jerk back after taking this shot.

reachoutandtouch.jpg

10NEHonda.jpg

23Honda.jpg

51.jpg

:cry: GOOD LUCK!!

Picture #4 is Warren Reid?

Well DrStrange if we were doing numbers you did ok. Unfortunately for you the riders have to be named. :cry::cry:

how about my guess

Lets just say you are doing better than DrStrange!! :cry:

Not many guesses so far. These were a little tougher. :cry:

Picture 2 - is Pierre Karsmakers

Picture 3 - is Steve Wise

I agree with the Warren Reid quess

Other than that :cry:

#1:.....?

#2 Karsmaker

#3 Jimmy Ellis

#4 is that a tuft of blond hair out the back of the helmet from a young Marty Smith?

#5 I'm gonna guess Howerton, but he looks too small/skinny

So far #2 is correct with Karsmakers and #4 is Warren Reid. I thought the others would be a little tougher and they have proven to be. I will post more answers after a few more guesses on the others.

#1 Terry Clark

#2 Perrie Karsmaker

#3 Jim Pomroy

#4 Warren Reid

#5 Brian Myerscoff (sp?)

:cry:

Wow, a tough one, here goes:

1. Gaylon Mosier (wild guess)

2. Karsmaker

3. Steve Wise (another wild guess)

4. Agree with everybody else, I think that's Reid.

5. Hmmmm. I think Myerscough was still on mini's in 78'-79' so I'll eliminate him...I seem to remember Daryl Shultz on a Suzuki before his Honda days...Daryl Shultz, that's my final answer.

yeah, I thought Schultz too, but look at the rider. Schultz was a big guy, this guy is small, maybe Akira Watanabe, but I saw no oriental markings, so I stick with Bri Guy. :cry:

JohnnyO is always tough, he is correct on Pomeroy and Myerscough. But no one has figured out the #1 photo yet. I may have actually stumped everyone with this one......I will wait a bit longer for any last guesses on who is mystery rider #16 in photo #1.

You're right JohnnyO! That is Myerscough. Just did a Google search (amazing what you find there) and found a bio on him. He was, in fact, on Suzuki's (#51) back then. For some reason, I don't remember him on the big bikes until the mid 80's. What am I talking about? I don't remember much about the mid 80's...period!

You're right JohnnyO! That is Myerscough. Just did a Google search (amazing what you find there) and found a bio on him. He was, in fact, on Suzuki's (#51) back then. For some reason, I don't remember him on the big bikes until the mid 80's. What am I talking about? I don't remember much about the mid 80's...period!

Thats why this is so much fun. :cry:

As far as I knew there were only 2 Kaw rider's riding the solid fork boot models, Semics & Jimmy. Maybe an early Gary Semics? Otherwize I got noth'n else. :cry:

Beat me to it....well, actually when I saw your answer it suddenly occurred to me who it was :cry: Semics.

Beat me to it....well, actually when I saw your answer it suddenly occurred to me who it was :cry: Semics.

Same hear, nice catch on the last pic JohnnyO

Not so fast. Semics was on the #15 Kawasaki that year ('76)

15roost.jpg

Not so fast. Semics was on the #15 Kawasaki that year ('76)

15roost.jpg

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Terry Clark was the only other KX guy I new from that era,,,,,,,, :cry: