Saw RC at the airport!

I flew into Orange County a couple of days ago and while I was waiting for my passengers to arrive at the executive terminal, in comes RC! I was like holy crap, there's RC! :cry: All the other people in the terminal had no clue who he was. :cry: I said hello and just stood there star struck like an idiot! :cry: He shook my hand twice before leaving and took off in a single engine caravan on floats. Guess he was going to Catalina Island, not sure. Cool guy! :cry:

I haven't washed my hand since! :cry:

Wow, I see these types of guys all the time. My trainer hangs out with them and partys with them. Plus her bf trains one of them. :cry:

Way cool Vegas. RC is on top of his game for sure!

My trainer hangs out with them and partys with them. Plus her bf trains one of them.

426 -- could you please post a pic of your trainer? Many of us TT'ers are interested! :cry:

He hangs out here enough. My bud sold him a van to haul bikes in.

Sorry bout that try my next post.

Same here. Dad works on Private LLear Jets or however you spell it. Like Falcon 50's & stuff. Well anyways when im always hanging out on the ramp or in the hanger, I have seen Shaq, Chicago Bulls team. Chad Reed. Clinton came in once, umm other people but i forget their names.

Fixed the link for you, try this...

Personal trainer

She is on top.

my trainer.

I think we were all hoping for something a little more alluring in the way of photos. :cry:

I think we were all hoping for something a little more alluring in the way of photos. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

She always offers to get me signed posters and stuff. But I decline. I even see some of them in the gym sometime.

She always offers to get me signed posters and stuff. But I decline. I even see some of them in the gym sometime.

Care to get me a poster :cry:

Is that your picture? Dude, you look like you weigh 400lbs... I'd hate to be your bike! :cry:

...don't hurt me. :cry: