Wanted - 04 CRF 450 in Colorado

I'm looking for a 04 crf450 in Colorado. Anyone? PM me if you have one or know someone looking to part. Prefer no engine mods.

Where were you 2 weeks ago?

Obviously not looking hard enough in the right place.

Call me if you're still looking for one

Cliff

303-525-6611

I've got a very nice, clean '04. I have ridden it in 4 Berthoud Hare Scrambles and the recent round 11 of the WORCS series. It is mechanically perfect and cosmetically a 9.5 of 10. Just put on a new set of Bridgestone M401/402's and have been running an FMF Q Muffler and a DID Gold X-Ring chain with a 49t Eagle Talon rear sprocket. It also has a PC Racing Air-Filter gasket kit. If you are interested, I also have a Clarke 3.3 gallon oversize gas tank and a variety of spare plastic parts that I have collected off of eBay. I am willing to sell for $5300 with ALL the extras.

Or as another option, I will put the stock muffler, chain and sprocket back on for $4800 and not include the oversize fuel tank.

It has only 1 hour use since a fresh oil and filter change, a full lube job on the head, suspension linkages, and swingarm bearings. The exhaust and intake valves have also been checked regularly without any changes since new.

BTW, I'm 51 years old and don't run nearly as fast as the bike can! Plus I am very picky about keeping things clean and maintained. Send me an email address to jwgrinstead@aol.com and I can send you a few photos.

Grinstead,

I sent you an email.