Sign in to follow this  

How much difference between a well jetted BSR and FCR?

Looking for an idea how much of a performance mod this would be for my S model. Can a FCR power wheelie in 3rd or 4th gear without clutch? Thanks. :cry:

3rd yes, 4th might be pushing it but answer to your question... a big difference in performance overall. All the other mods are a must as well though

Looking for an idea how much of a performance mod this would be for my S model.

Big enough difference that you wont even care about all those $$$dollas$$$ you just put into it to get the FCR setup running. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's a huge difference. I did it to my LTZ400 and it REALLY woke it up. Got to be a solid 5 HP mod.

I can already wheelie in 3rd with the right rpm. What is the biggest advantage to this mod? When do you notice it the most? Sorry to pry..... just seeing if I can quantify/justify the upgrade. :cry:

You can justify it :cry:. Its a huge difference. Really rips with the FCR. Trust us there will be no regrets. :cry:

Everyone else will say the same thing.

The response is awsome since its a slide carb and since its larger it has much more power. It makes the whole range of the motor better. From low to top it is a whole new animal.