Guided Tour

My buddies and I are interested in a riding trip to the mountains next summer, we are from flat Illinois . However, we are not interested in getting lost in the wilderness and having to cut off our own limbs to survive. Can anyone recommend some guided tours. We are looking for multi-day rides that cover hundreds of miles.

Guided tour....Thats gonna cost ya.

I went to Colorado a few years back and ended up riding with locals. Had a riot and spent next to nothing. Ask around there are lots of riders on Thumpertalk from the Colorado area that may be willing to take a day or 2 off to show you around. Much cheeper in the long run.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By signal15
      I'm in the south part of Inver Grove Heights.  Bike is plated, quiet, and I don't rip around when exploring.  Looking for some areas around here where I can get a little offroad exploring time in with no risk of having someone freak out.  Rosemount, Coates would be fine as well.  I do know of one place near Hastings where it's legal to ride...  once you get there.  The problem is that I haven't found a way to get there without crossing 300 feet of utility owned land.  I *might* have found a way, but have not physically tried it yet.  I'm waiting for it to get warm and then I'll check it out.  Willing to trade my secret knowledge for other areas. 
    • By Ss65supernova
      Good afternoon all!
      I am trying to get my 2009 KTM 300 XC ready for some Michigan riding in the near future.  I was curious on all of your thoughts...I know I can easily hook up a TrailTech Electric fan kit on my KTM, plugs are there, power and all....but it is $145 or so and do I really need it?  It is not super warm in MI usually.   I generally ride state trails (Ambrose, Ogemaw, etc) and have raced a few HareScrambles.  I hope to be out at Portland on May 6th for the HareScramble (C or K-Class depending on the new rules).   Based on all of that, what do those of you with similar bikes in similar conditions feel?  Fan or no fan?  Any thoughts would be great, thank you!
    • By Mike Michel's
      I recently acquired a a 1999 husavina 410 te,  my title says for off road use only I really want to make her street legal here in Michigan.  

• By jj86
      Just wondering how the conditions are down that way.. Is there still snow and ice in the woods and on the trail?  In the past years it seems this is the first trail to clear off, so I usually start there first and work north later in the spring.