Rossi World CHAMPION

I figured he would win the race, that's his style to win the championship by winning the race.

A lot of people didn't give him a chance at winning the championship before the season started but I knew he could do it, he is way more consistent than everybody else out there. ?

He did it again for those of you who watched it was that one hel of a last lap or what!!!

What about those of us that taped it and were trying to avoid finding out the outcome?

Don't post winners in the title of your post!

How many times do we have to mention this? ?

He did it again for those of you who watched it was that one hel of a last lap or what!!!

What about those of us that taped it and were trying to avoid finding out the outcome?

? :cry: ? Once it airs, all spoilers off. ? back at you!

Once it airs, all spoilers off. ? back at you!

huh? how hard is it to just leave the results out of the freakin' title? honestly. some people are just inconsiderate. it's not like someone is saying 'don't mention it on the internet'. just don't be a d!ck about it.

mw

well since you have to mention it so many times and people are obviously not listening then just stay off TT until you have caught up with everything you wanted to watch. if it's realy that important then a day or two of not posting won't bother yout too much.

well since you have to mention it so many times and people are obviously not listening then just stay off TT until you have caught up with everything you wanted to watch. if it's realy that important then a day or two of not posting won't bother yout too much.

in other words "too bad if we're rude and refuse to subscribe to accepted standards of internet behavior." sorry, i'm going to keep harping on it every time it happens. i'm sure there are some people out there that are intelligent enough to figure it out. the rest of you will have to get used to having your rude behavior called out.

mw

in other words "too bad if we're rude and refuse to subscribe to accepted standards of internet behavior." sorry, i'm going to keep harping on it every time it happens. i'm sure there are some people out there that are intelligent enough to figure it out. the rest of you will have to get used to having your rude behavior called out.

mw

sounds good. ?