My dad just ordered his AF500!

My dad just ordered his Limited Edition Aluminum framed CR500 from Service Honda..

04500LE.jpg

For more info... www.servicehonda.com

This thing is gunna be SICK!

How much did it cost him? And is it brand new?

He got that beast for just under $10,000...But you can get the 'regular' one for $8,500 (which is by the way Green Stickered) They only made 20 of the 'Limited Edition' ones and he got the 20th! You can only imagine how happy he is right now...

damn 10k ....

thats some serious cash....i hope it puts out what its worth :cry: :cry: :lol:

nice bike BTW :cry: :cry: :cry:

Greg its hella (sic) :cry: that ur dad finally bought it neway tell him that i give him props for gettin a Honda. Later

05'CRF250

-stock for now

is he gonna ride it at the track or on the trai. it'd be sweet to ride a track with one, imagine clearin 40 ft doubles chuggin in 4th gear. I said chuggin :cry:

He got that beast for just under $10,000...But you can get the 'regular' one for $8,500 (which is by the way Green Stickered) They only made 20 of the 'Limited Edition' ones and he got the 20th! You can only imagine how happy he is right now...

that is ridiculous! 10k for a dirtbike - that will be worth squat one day......... :cry:

For now he's just riding trails with us, but if he gets back into shape he might :cry:

WOW, that's alot of cash, I think if I spent that much I would go with something from BBR, they have some awesome conversions, that look as good as factory built bikes. Although to each his own. My biggest gripe about the CR500 is the vibration, with Bar Inserts & those Flex bars, maybe it would be tolerable. The depreciation on that bike will hurt though.

Sweet bike. :cry: If I had the money I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

:cry: Greg tell your dad I said NICE bike! that is gonna be fun riding with him! thats if we can even see him. lol

:lol::cry: WOW thats some $$$ but I would do it if I could! SWEET bike!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: If he doesn't like it he could send it my way :cry::lol: :lol: :lol:

these things dont lose value, ive seen used ones for grand less then new. It was an 01' and i saw it during 03.

that is ridiculous! 10k for a dirtbike - that will be worth squat one day......... :cry:

I don't think that's necessarily true.

A fully restored 1979 Honda Elsinore goes for how much? :cry:

It is a limited production machine. It is the only aluminum frame open class 2 stroke that I am aware of. I think it will hold it's value pretty well. (with proper care.) :cry:

That is one bad a$$ machine. It's gotta be a major rush. That thing would be a blast on a really deap loam track like Redbud or Glenn Helen. :cry:

Besides,,,,, It's the one Honda Big Bore you can buy that DOESN'T have valve issue's. :lol:

Nice Machine,,,,,,,,, I like it. :cry:

can i come see it ? i'll even wipe up my own drooooool.....

nice bike :cry:

That bike is completly sick. I want to ride it!!! 10k isn't all that much to pay, and I would get the AF over a BBR. I don't think it will lose value as it is a HONDA and its limited edition too. If I were you I would take off the stock plastics and put on some aftermarkets so that the "special edition" graphics are preserved.

I hope you all realize this is the special edition! Not the normal AF in a 250 frame, its a 500 in a 125 frame. NUTS!!!

And it comes with all the goodies, excel rims, suspension set up for you, bars, piped, ect. Crazy! :cry: