Sign in to follow this  

Anyone from Fountain Valley, California ?

Huntington Beach close enough to ride with you?

I grew up there and graduated from high school there in 1977. Live in Arizona now.... I do miss the ocean though. I used to live in HB, about a block up and over from the Pier right out of high school. Olive street I believe, me and a couple buddies rented a big apartment for $375.00 a month!! Could see and smell the ocean from our balcony, spent alot of time at Plastic Fantastic and Jack's... those were the days! :cry: :cry:

Is Cypress close enough - Valley View at Katella Ave.

Olive street I believe, me and a couple buddies rented a big apartment for $375.00 a month!! :cry: :cry:

A small appartment now days runs $1200+ near the pier. Luckily I bought a condo down here before the prices went through the roof. That's how I can afford to buy toys like the DRZ!

Speaking of which, us Orange county guys should get together some weekend and go for a ride, either cruise PCH with our dual sports or go for a local dirt ride with refershments down at "Freds" afterwards.

Went to F.V. high 80-84.......surfed every day and loved the pizza place on brookhurst/bushard...

Lived on brookhurst/ellis and my best friend was (nick leath R.I.P)

BRAAAPPP............... :cry:

Olive street I believe, me and a couple buddies rented a big apartment for $375.00 a month!! :cry: :cry:

A small appartment now days runs $1200+ near the pier. Luckily I bought a condo down here before the prices went through the roof. That's how I can afford to buy toys like the DRZ!

Speaking of which, us Orange county guys should get together some weekend and go for a ride, either cruise PCH with our dual sports or go for a local dirt ride with refershments down at "Freds" afterwards.

I've seen the movie Orange Country :cry:

Went to F.V. high 80-84.......surfed every day and loved the pizza place on brookhurst/bushard...

Lived on brookhurst/ellis and my best friend was (nick leath R.I.P)

BRAAAPPP............... :cry:

When I was a kid I used to work at Pizza Hut on Brookhurst and Magnolia, and I grew up on Magnolia and Ellis... If you can believe it there was a big Hunts-Wesson field and storage barn across the street from us back then... Spent alot of time surfing too! Small world. :cry: :cry: