Sign in to follow this  

FTR Harescramble filmed

I just read this on the ftr forum and thought I would post it here for those in florida. I cant seem to get a valid link to the website though.

-------------

First of all I would like to say thank you to all members of FTR for the wonderful hospitality we recieved while filming the Hare Scramble. We are an "outdoors" television show called 'Southern Outdoors' we are based in Valdosta, GA. Although we are currently aired locally throughout the South Georgia and North Central Florida area, plans are currently in action to move to a national market (FSN or CSS).

We heard about the event through the Muddobers Motorcycle Club, but everyone involved in the event helped without hesitation. Our show is much different from others currently being aired. We focus mainly on outdoor events and activities that are available to the general public. Although the majority of our show is based on hunting or fishing we also iclude many other outdoor activities.

The entire crew agrees that filming the Scramble was the most exciting shoot we have ever been on. The segment will air within a month. Visit our website for air times and stations. Sometime before the segment airs it will be available on our website www.southernoutdoors.tv (DSL required: free to watch). I will post again when the segment is available online. After airing, the extended version of the segment will be available on DVD.

Thanks again to everyone for the great time. The FTR is truly an amazing organization. If you have any other questions or comments do not hesitate to email me.

Thanks,

Rusty Coan

Southern Outdoors Productions

www.southernoutdoors.tv

email: rusty@southernoutdoors.tv