Sign in to follow this  

Indoor MX in NJ!!!

F yea baby b!tch. I've been reading about this place for a couple years now.....Im still waiting though. If it happens, it will be awesome. Looks like I'll have to start skydiving too. Im only about 25 mins south of trenton....It would be great to do some indoor riding in the middle of Feb. I pray that they complete this place....oh and keep the prices down too.

I think someone posted on that a year or so ago. Still not open?

Come on let's keep the negativity down.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

So will they name the place "The MotoX Colesium"; you loose and it's over to the other side to battle gladiators. You loose there, it's off to the lions.

you poor nj bastards

Its not that bad....We don't have any animals that will kill you like; poisonous snakes, spiders, Gators, Bears, mountain cats, scorpians, or Hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, or many tornados....its like god stretched out the suckieness of all of those things and just gave us mildly crappy weather, high taxes, and a homo to run the place....At least thats what I tell myself.

Heh, and YOU wouldn't pay to see THAT? God, I'd give up my left nut (did I mention this is my favorite one?) for some good, old fashioned entertainment.

No doubt... "You suck... to the lions!" Of course I'd be cast off to the lions as well, but as I went, I'd be looking each one of the senators in the eye w/ my best "I had your wife" look. :cry:

riding indoors is like copping a feel on a girl with falsies.

I do miss the striped bass fishing and pizza. but thats it!

you poor nj bastards

Its not that bad....We don't have any animals that will kill you like; poisonous snakes, spiders, Gators, Bears, mountain cats, scorpians, or Hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, or many tornados....its like god stretched out the suckieness of all of those things and just gave us mildly crappy weather, high taxes, and a homo to run the place....At least thats what I tell myself.

Actually we seen have bears in my backyard many times.

They police shot a 400 lb bear that was living under a neighbors deck. The bear ate their poodle.

Good bear!

Actually we seen have bears in my backyard many times.

They police shot a 400 lb bear that was living under a neighbors deck. The bear ate their poodle.

Good bear!

Ok I stand corrected....I meant like grizzly or polar bears....the only bear I ever saw around here was a dude who looked like huggy bear....he was pretty scary though.

rofl, i always use that word "cop". but anways, riding indoors is better then not riding at all :cry: