24 HR info packet?

I sent in the team registration some weeks back,, but have heard nothing yet, nor received any info packets like we got last year.

Has any one else gotting stuff back from Scott?

I have not gotted anything yet.

I have not gotted anything yet.

I think you should have said

"I ain't gotted nothing neither"

:cry:

Darned. My Engrish suck's, but most all the time, it usually is not that wrongded.

Thanks you very much for helpering me.

:cry:

SO, when should we be hearing?? My question, can I leave my MH hooked to the trailer in Pit row?

You can do whatever you want with your pit slot, and your MOHO and trailer should fit just fine lengthwise. I think the pitslots are 100' deep, and I think 20' wide. Am I right guys?

Thanks Old Bones :cry: That should leave me with about 10 feet to spare :cry:

You can do whatever you want with your pit slot, and your MOHO and trailer should fit just fine lengthwise. I think the pitslots are 100' deep, and I think 20' wide. Am I right guys?

That sounds right from last year

Just called Starvation Ridge on the chance I can find enough luck to get my bike back together in time. The pit size is 20X60 so ewe's MH/trailer combo should just fit. People can start to show up anytime from Wednesday on he said. The grassy area is mowed and ready. He also mentioned that dust should not be a problem this year. It has rained off and on for a few days and the forecast for the next ten days is showers. No potable water available, no electricity. There will be a vendor from the eddieville track and an expresso lady. He was folding the last packet as I called and so will be in the mail soon.