I'm Back!

I'm finally back in Hawaii and snuggled up to my computer! I would like to thank Liquid for sending me the great helmet cam footage. I'll try to get it posted soon. I didn't take that many pics...but here are some. By the way, I missed all of you so much!

MY VERY FIRST "IN-N-OUT" !!!!

inout.jpg

TT gang...Mikemikemotorbike, my husband, me, L2F, Liquid and L2F's awesome and very cute dog. Flynall stopped by as well, but missed the pic.

TTers.jpg

Rounding a corner at Elsinore...my husband followed by Liquid and DJ. By the way, Liquid, thanks for going slower than I know you can just to get some video footage of us!

DJLiquid.jpg

Liquid following my husband to get some footage.

Liquid.jpg

Thanks to Jason of "Point X" for taking care of us during our two days of riding. This pic was taken at StarWest.

Jason.jpg

Welcome back! Based on the pics, I can't wait to see the vid/vids! Looks like you're having an awesome time :cry::cry:

looking good. where the vids? :cry:

How come you don't wear a wedding ring? nosy

:cry:

Did you get some In 'n' Out Burger stickers to put on your bike?

Cut the B and R off and they make for an interesting conversation :cry: :cry:

Nice pics of everyone, get the vid up soon!!!

Don :cry:

How come you don't wear a wedding ring? nosy

My goodness! That's an interesting question. Neither of us brought any nice jewelry with us on this trip. We are used to leaving our rings at home when we work on the boat. Bad things happen when rings get caught in line or gear...there goes your finger. So we are used to leaving the rings off sometimes. Besides when we go to strip clubs we like to leave our options open. (HA! gotcha)

You're a good sport! You're better than a politician, at least you answer a question. I didn't think they have clubs like that in Hawaii? :cry:

was that a good Hamburger ? never ate at that place.

You're a good sport! You're better than a politician, at least you answer a question. I didn't think they have clubs like that in Hawaii? :cry:

Ask TortureChambers if he's been to Rock Za or Fem Nu!

was that a good Hamburger ? never ate at that place.

Yep!!! Yummy.

Did you get some In 'n' Out Burger stickers to put on your bike?

Cut the B and R off and they make for an interesting conversation :cry: :cry:

Nice pics of everyone, get the vid up soon!!!

Didn't know they had stickers! Did you cut out the B and the R?

Yeah, I noticed Mr. Torcherchambers is from your neck of the woods. So suppose u do have them.

Yeah, I noticed Mr. Torcherchambers is from your neck of the woods. So suppose u do have them. You have been to a few?

There aren't any on the Big Island. My husband and I have gone to a few in Waikiki on Oahu. It's fun. No harm in a couple going together. Besides, the dancers love having women come in. They have told me that it's so refreshing to have women in the audience rather than slobbery, goofy men. Oops, no harm meant there...it's just what they have told me.

I did that many a year ago with a date. u and hubby must have a very solid relationship, no jealousy. I used to notice those guys u mentioned, they'd spent lots of money and no satisfaction until they got home and choked the chicken !

They have told me that it's so refreshing to have women in the audience rather than slobbery, goofy men. Oops, no harm meant there...it's just what they have told me.

Ummmmmmmmmm, you forgot bald and fat and that me! slobbery gooofy, yah that work s too! :cry: change for a $20.00 :cry:

Ask TortureChambers if he's been to Rock Za or Fem Nu!

WHOA! EAAAAASSSYYYYYY. I do not frequent any of those establishments. Although I have heard that the clam shows are of exceptional quality.

I dont buy that Torture! :cry: You probably ride your bike thru those establishments for the technical jump onto the stage! :cry:

I just covered them with a red marker.

I'll bring you and hubba-bubba some when I visit!

So now the agenda could be Diving, Golf, Killians, Sunset and TT bar? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, I noticed Mr. Torcherchambers is from your neck of the woods. So suppose u do have them. You have been to a few?

There aren't any on the Big Island. My husband and I have gone to a few in Waikiki on Oahu. It's fun. No harm in a couple going together. Besides, the dancers love having women come in. They have told me that it's so refreshing to have women in the audience rather than slobbery, goofy men. Oops, no harm meant there...it's just what they have told me.

Yep, my missus apreciates the female form, she enjoys the occasional trip to the strip show... You're right, we also have been told that it's nice to see a woman in the crowd. :cry:

They have told me that it's so refreshing to have women in the audience rather than slobbery, goofy men.

i live in a university/party city. at the strip clubs here in Victoria the crowed is almost always 1/2 girls. i have seen a stripper and almost attack a girl because she was taking the attention of the crowed off the stage. :cry: