carbon build inside tip of yosh

i noticed there is some carbon build up on the end of my yosh exhuast. does that indicate anything? too rich/lean..bad timing etc.

thanks

^^^^^ :cry:

Go look at a new car with computer controled fuel system and cat converters.

Still gonna have something as long as we are burning dinasor jelly :cry:

We don't run our bikes at constant speed for long periods ether.

Your fine :cry:

i noticed there is some carbon build up on the end of my yosh exhuast. does that indicate anything? too rich/lean..bad timing etc.

thanks

How's your bike run? Noticing any problems? The carbon build up is normal, unless there's an excessive amount. By that time even your grandmother would notice its not running well :cry:

nope it runs great. i was just wondering if it was a bad sign.

no.

pump fuel burns very dirty.carbon is normal.

the pic spud has is one of the reasons i run only race fuel.

Believe it or not, that mufflers got 21,000+ miles and that screen has never been cleaned, it doesn't need it. Got no doubt my entire piston, valves, and pipe are in the same condition.

Here's the real shocker, I'm only running 8 ounces of VP c12 leaded per tank or every other. It's worked with pump fuels in Texas and Florida panhandle. Cost is about .40cents per tank using 8 ounces.

I've about to use the last of my VP, and have been testing the Sunoco purple 110 leaded. Seems to work, but I do think the VP is cleaner, However the sunoco is cheaper by about a dollar per gal, so we'll make do in the future here shortly with the Sunoco, but really like the VP.

The Fuel dealer was telling me the sunoco is made from crude, but VP is synthetic. They used to carry the VP but the shipments weren't reliable.