large fuel tank cross over tube

I have the big IMS tank and whenever I run out of fuel, there is a ton on the right side but not on the left. It only happens infront of hot chicks so it is embarrasing to have to lean the bike over to have it drain to the left. I have the S model. Has anyone ever drilled a crossover tube and if so, how do you deal with the vacuum hookup? :cry:

I've not done it but if you can get the crossover fitings at the lowest point on the tank and keep the hose as straight as possible,(and away from any serious heat sorce,s), I don't see any reason it won't work??. The vacume only opens the petcock so if theres fuel available it'll get to the carb. :cry:

Where do you ride that their are "HOT CHICKS" standing around when you empty and oversize fuel tank????

Corky :cry::cry:

Welcome to the world of IMS engineering!!! Yes you can make a cross over. Just remember, the fuel has to be above the point you want to drain it from (gravity feed) and the fuel has to be above the fuel level in the carb. There is some gas in the left wing that you can never get out. You just carry that around for extra weight.