YZ Flyer

From the Watering Hole - Phoenix, Arizona

Launch

Blast Off

Can Can

Candy Bar

Tree Top Note my Dad's bike in lower left corner on top of the landing

Front View

A little freestyling last weekend and racing next weekend.

NICE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

now thats the kind of jump i need where u rideing at?

Cool tricks! :cry: How old are you?

You should post a video of you racing.

I wish I could learn to fly like that

:cry: :cry:

cool shots

i am to chicken to hit a ramp like that :cry: :cry:

That is some pretty big air. Great shots :cry:

Cool tricks! :cry: How old are you?

You should post a video of you racing.

Thanks! I'm 15 and hopefully my Dad will take some videos of the race this weekend.

I have a short video of those jumps and tricks but don't know where I can get them hosted. The place is north of Phoenix in the famous "Watering Hole", where guys like Nate Adams and the Distler brothers have shown up in the past. Now, it's supposed to be closed off, but we snuck in anyway.

Nice pics looks like you got some skills :cry:

skills and balls. keep it up.

Compressed video of some of the jumps

Watering Hole Video

Wow dude you kick ass at freestyle. your cancan is pretty sweet. What class do you race? :cry:

i am to chicken to hit a ramp like that

i would try it but iam to worried about hurting my bike! she is my little baby :cry:.

That jump looks so fun! :cry: I wish there were jumps like that where I live..... That take of looked pretty good. What gear were u in jumping that? It look like you are going pretty slow off it but I bet that lip gets u over it. Nice skills :cry:

damn, sweet vid :cry:, i would be able to jump it, but im not flexible enough to be hittin sick tricks like those, im a line man, not an FMXer lol :cry:

You are super flexible kid! Nice tricks!!!

What gear were u in jumping that? It look like you are going pretty slow off it but I bet that lip gets u over it. Nice skills :cry:

Thanks :cry:..I hit the jump in 2nd gear!! you wouldnt think you hit it in 2nd gear. all you have to really do i just pin it off the lip. its the funnest jump ive ever done so sweet.

nice jump!

wouldn't pinning in 2nd hit the rev limiter and cause ya to endo?

i tried on a double jump before pinning it in 2nd, and i go right over the bar... :cry:

not if you seat bump it

You are super flexible kid! Nice tricks!!!

yeah i can do some tricks but im like 6-1 or 6-2 and im not that flexable so i cant like do a heelclicker. im not flexable enough :cry: lol im surprised ur only in 2nd gear i saw those pics and thought it was like a 4th gear jump. but kick ass anyways. as soon as i get my license im taking a road trip to arizona to visit a older buddy of mine. who was crazy on his dirtbike.