YZ Flyer

Cool tricks! ? How old are you?

You should post a video of you racing.

Thanks! I'm 15 and hopefully my Dad will take some videos of the race this weekend.

I have a short video of those jumps and tricks but don't know where I can get them hosted. The place is north of Phoenix in the famous "Watering Hole", where guys like Nate Adams and the Distler brothers have shown up in the past. Now, it's supposed to be closed off, but we snuck in anyway.

That jump looks so fun! ? I wish there were jumps like that where I live..... That take of looked pretty good. What gear were u in jumping that? It look like you are going pretty slow off it but I bet that lip gets u over it. Nice skills ?

What gear were u in jumping that? It look like you are going pretty slow off it but I bet that lip gets u over it. Nice skills ?

Thanks ?..I hit the jump in 2nd gear!! you wouldnt think you hit it in 2nd gear. all you have to really do i just pin it off the lip. its the funnest jump ive ever done so sweet.

You are super flexible kid! Nice tricks!!!

yeah i can do some tricks but im like 6-1 or 6-2 and im not that flexable so i cant like do a heelclicker. im not flexable enough ? lol im surprised ur only in 2nd gear i saw those pics and thought it was like a 4th gear jump. but kick ass anyways. as soon as i get my license im taking a road trip to arizona to visit a older buddy of mine. who was crazy on his dirtbike.