Sign in to follow this  

Raced a yz250 and yz426f and won!

Ran my friends 04 250R against both and was ahead of both in a short drag. Both 02 models. I was impressed in that Honda but thought that those other bikes should have been quicker!! The 426 was gaining at the end but not by much. Is the X as quick?

Is the X as quick?

The X is heavier and has less peak HP than the R. It might have a slight advantage off the line since its a little torqeier but after that it would get smoked by the R due to HP to weight ratio.

You must be a better drager than them because both of those bikes would have killed a CRF250 considering they have a little less than twice the hp. Tires are a factor too. R would most likely win agaisnt a X until you get to higher speeds because the X has wider gearing.

Ran my friends 04 250R against both and was ahead of both in a short drag. Both 02 models. I was impressed in that Honda but thought that those other bikes should have been quicker!! The 426 was gaining at the end but not by much. Is the X as quick?

You drag race guys are THE BOMB!

This one time, at band camp, I drag raced my yzf250 against a Katana in the dirt ....and I won!!!! :cry:

You drag race guys are THE BOMB!

This one time, at band camp, I drag raced my yzf250 against a Katana in the dirt ....and I won!!!! :cry:

chris you old bastid. leave the youngsters alone! :cry::cry:

Band camp huh. I wondered where most of those yzf riders learned to ride as they either suck or blow!!

Band camp huh. I wondered where most of those yzf riders learned to ride as they either suck or blow!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

good one!!

wow they must really suck at racing. They should've raped you with those bikes. Congrats, i don't recommend you go back for another race though :cry: :cry: