THE DARK SIDE AWAITS......

I just got off the phone with Sue at East Coast wheels, and I am less than 900.00 away from an interchangeable set-up of 17 inchers..... They are extremely helpful, she spent 20 mins on the phone with me, after hours, discussing options and ideas... she is so cool that I will feel guilty if I don't scrape up the cash and do it...I can't wait....

I hate to bring it up, but I think your signature is a little inappropriate for this site. I am all for freedom, but it is a little insulting. I understand that the liberal side of politics is the reason for riding areas being closed. That is the ONLY thing I dislike about liberalism. Maybe you should check out "farenheit 9-11" (movie) by michael moore.

Please don't take my comment as disrespect. As a fellow TT'er I have the utmost respect for you and all fellow riders. ?

I hate to bring it up, but I think your signature is a little inappropriate for this site. I am all for freedom, but it is a little insulting. I understand that the liberal side of politics is the reason for riding areas being closed. That is the ONLY thing I dislike about liberalism. Maybe you should check out "farenheit 9-11" (movie) by michael moore.

Please don't take my comment as disrespect. As a fellow TT'er I have the utmost respect for you and all fellow riders. ?

No disrespect taken....and I mean none to you when I say Sorry you don't like my sig, but I am not removing it because it offends you. I will amend it, however. Any reference that tub of possum spunk michael moore offends me, so we're even. ?

Damn, and I was hoping for some discussion of bikes.

Wanna go O/T for some liberal bashing?

No disrespect taken....and I mean none to you when I say Sorry you don't like my sig, but I am not removing it because it offends you. I will amend it, however. Any reference that tub of possum spunk michael moore offends me, so we're even. ?

Damn, and I was hoping for some discussion of bikes.

Wanna go O/T for some liberal bashing?

A little side track every now and then ain't to bad. But I thought your sig is funny as hell, so keep it loud and proud man. Oh Micheal Moore is way lower then possum spunk try something like rotting slug sh!@ ? :cry: ?

Hey, that's pretty funny actually..."possum spunk"...he he.

I can think of some liberals I'd like to bash, how about all the California senators and legislators....

On the other side, W is a liar, a moron, and a hick. He has done nothing to improve the lives of the working class, and he STOLE the election.

In a way, I'm torn because i love to ride and I think almost anywhere should be open to dirt bikes, but on the social level democrats (liberals) are "for" the average joe (me, and I doubt any TT'er's are in the top 3 percent of the income brackets that bush and his crowd keep close ties to.)

?