Sign in to follow this  

How to get the front end to stick.

i feather the front brake and sit up on the gas tank pretty much

Dont forget use your front brake smoothy. :cry:

you see you really just need to get on it hard if you want to slow down at the faster speeds. you just grab it and not worry about being smooth. as for making the front stick why dont you look for a rut? hmmmm maybe that will work.

ya flat turns blow but the fastest way o get through them is lock it up into the corners

Get up on the tank and put your inside leg past the radiator shroud so your boot is even with the front forks. This weights the front wheel for better gripping. Look at pictures of RC railing a corner and your will see what I mean - his foot is not out there for show.

This may be a long shot but maybe you should lower the psi in the front tire...I had the worst time with my front tire always washing out, i lowered the psi to 14-15 and now it sticks pretty well...

This may be a long shot but maybe you should lower the psi in the front tire...I had the worst time with my front tire always washing out, i lowered the psi to 14-15 and now it sticks pretty well...

lowered to 15 psi? That should be the max! I run 12 when its muddy, 11 in the back.

weight the outside peg, weight the outside peg, weight the outside peg, oh and

practice weighting the outside peg with knee pressing inwards on shroud.

Me too. 11 all time on the track and about 13 in the bush

lowered to 15 psi? That should be the max! I run 12 when its muddy, 11 in the back.