THE DARK SIDE.....ROUND TWO!!

O.K. guys, I'm trying this again...

I have decided to go ahead and 'Tard my bike. Gonna do biz with East Coast, because Sue spent 20 min on the phone with me AFTER HOURS discussing options and ideas. When I'm done I'll have a complete interchangeable 17" setup.... all I need now is 900.00 more bucks in the rat-hole.

The die is cast, this time I'm doing it...no more talking about it. Right now I'm resisting the urge to up my Visa limit. ? :cry: I still want the Corbin seat, unabiker rads, and the yosh slip-on. I'm gonna have big money in this thing before it's over with...it'll be the farthest I have ever gone with a project. Hell, I wasn't this giddy the first time I got married... ? :cry:

Well, for now, and since I don't race, stock stuff will have to do. I'm told that as long as it's street use, stock size works. But I welcome any tips..... ?

EBC makes a decent 320 mm disc for less than $200. A second rear disc makes the switch over much easier. Aside from that, get a nice set of Metz Sportec's or Pirelli Diablo's or Pirelli Synch's and don't look back.

You will be grinnning like a fool in no time. ?

Mike

?

O.K. guys, I'm trying this again...

I have decided to go ahead and 'Tard my bike. Gonna do biz with East Coast, because Sue spent 20 min on the phone with me AFTER HOURS discussing options and ideas. When I'm done I'll have a complete interchangeable 17" setup.... all I need now is 900.00 more bucks in the rat-hole.

The die is cast, this time I'm doing it...no more talking about it. Right now I'm resisting the urge to up my Visa limit. ? :cry: I still want the Corbin seat, unabiker rads, and the yosh slip-on. I'm gonna have big money in this thing before it's over with...it'll be the farthest I have ever gone with a project. Hell, I wasn't this giddy the first time I got married... ? :cry:

Yosh slip on can wait.

IMHO you should first protect the bike (Una-rads ???)

then wheels... and then all goodies... ?