Sign in to follow this  

rekluse. Your harescramble expieriances.

Did you guys burn up plates.How did this clutch perform to you? .This clutch is the bomb as far as mods but im not sold yet.

Did you guys burn up plates.How did this clutch perform to you? If you dont race or have raced,please dont reply because you probably dont ride as aggresive as i do.This clutch is the bomb as far as mods but im not sold yet.

You have got to be kidding? Nice attitude kid.... Not everyone here races harescrambles, or any type of event for that matter. I raced mostly desert, a little MX, and an occasional enduro but I might not be as aggressive as you so I had better not say anything. You I'm sure are a AA rider and sadly I am not, so therefore could add nothing that you don't already know. By the way, the way you climbed the pro ranks so quickly I would take it you were home schooled? Note sarcasm here.... :cry: :cry:

Did you guys burn up plates.How did this clutch perform to you? If you dont race or have raced,please dont reply because you probably dont ride as aggresive as i do.This clutch is the bomb as far as mods but im not sold yet.

Wel Sed :cry:

No im not claiming to be a AA rider.Im just saying that somtimes if you race you tend to be more aggresive with your style and your equipment,thus being harder on stuff.i just wanted to know if these clutches held out.Mine is doing alright but im not sold yet.i wanted to know if they held up to racing and how good.

(And you guys thinking i have a bad attitude,your wrong.i was just wanting to be clear so i didnt waste anybodys time.) :cry:

I have burned up 2 set of plates so far but I probablly ride more agressive then you do.

I went to a 50 tooth sprocket and that helped on slippage and have tried different oils and found that the chevron delo works pretty good ,also went to a hinson basket .

If you want to test your clutch to it potential bring your bike to Hawaii.

Puinsai_5,

How long did it take you to burn up the 2 sets of plates? I've had mine a couple of months and have 3 HS races and several day rides on it, probably close to 200 miles. I also run Delo. I've done one gap adjustment so far, but I set it up on the loose side to begin with because I was afraid it would be too grabby at first. I also drilled the extra oil holes in the clutch boss. I just changed to the heavier perch adjuster spring and like it a lot better. The agressive engine braking you get with the weak spring was wearing me out. Of course, I'm an old 2 stroke guy and more accustomed to flying into corners :cry: