Sign in to follow this  

Finaly the pictures of the Cyclops installed

So I finaly got my new Acerbis Cyclops headlight. After smashing up my stock lens on one of the ODSC rides I NEEDED something to replace the stock unit. I went with the crazy look :cry: After removing the stock headlight and its brackets there was a lot of bolts,plastics and metal lying around that went to the garbage (a nice weight saving this is for sure). I love the way it looks and its is BRIGHT you would not want to run the high beam on the street at night; it WILL blind people. I can see signs way up in the air and to my sides also it will work great off road or durring day on the road.

Here are some pictures of how it looks on my bike =) (sry for the quality; cell phone camera :cry: )

26-09-04_1831.jpg

24-09-04_1349.jpg:cry:

Looks good Deman. :cry: I thought about some of the different acerbis headlights but decided to stick with the stylish but still kinda traditional looking DHH CE light.

I totally dremeled out the back side of the old S headlight (so I could use H4 bulbs) and glued it to the new acerbis light so the bulb elements lined up in the right place.

The result works awsome. The PIAA bulb lights up street signs like a couple miles ahead of me on the freeway. Its wonderful. :cry:

12.jpg